We are seeking high-caliber transportation engineering professionals with four or more years of experience to join our dynamic and growing team in our St. Paul, MN office.
The responsibilities for the position of Transportation Engineer include:
- Collaborating with team members to efficiently deliver successful transportation-related projects.
- Documenting all design work and procedures in areas of specialty.
- Leveraging engineering knowledge and CADD technology to develop transportation plans and documents that meet project goals and adhere to applicable design standards. Primary work area includes preliminary and final highway design.
- Mentoring other team members in areas of specialty.
- Evidencing continued commitment to individual, company, and industry improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering Field.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer in Minnesota, or ability to obtain the same within six months.
- Four, or more, years of transportation design experience.
- Proficiency in leveraging GEOPAK software package as an aid to quality design and efficient plans production. Experience with MnDOT design and plan preparation preferred.
- Experience with drainage design a plus.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and seek out support when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive team-focused attitude.
Isthmus will consider candidates for a full-time, part-time, or customized work schedule.
Please send inquiries or your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Isthmus Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.