Civil CADD Drafter (2+ yrs)
We are seeking enthusiastic and responsible individuals with two or more years of CADD drafting experience.
The responsibilities for the position Civil CADD Drafter include:
- Collaborating with team members to efficiently deliver successful transportation-related projects.
- Preparing and revising engineering plans and exhibits using MicroStation software under the direction of an engineer or technician.
- Supporting the documentation of Isthmus CADD Procedures.
- Supporting engineers in various tasks and duties.
- Organizing information for use in design, drawings, or other documents.
- Evidencing continued commitment to individual, company, and industry improvement.
- Staying current on emerging CADD software technology.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Two-year technical degree or certificate with a focus on Civil Engineering Technology or a related field.
- Two or more years of related experience required.
- Working knowledge of MnDOT CADD Standards.
- Experience with civil design tools such as corridor modeling is a plus.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor with positive team-focused attitude and excellent communication skills.
Isthmus welcomes candidates looking for a full-time, part-time, or customized work schedule.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Please send inquiries or your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Isthmus Engineering, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.