Civil Design Technician
We are seeking enthusiastic and responsible individuals interested in pursuing a career in transportation engineering.
The responsibilities for the position Civil Design Technician include:
- Collaborating with team members to efficiently deliver successful transportation-related projects.
- Supporting highway and transit design efforts, in accordance with governing design standards.
- Efficiently supporting CADD services, using MicroStation or AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Supporting the documentation of Isthmus CADD and Design Procedures.
- Preparing engineering plans and exhibits.
- Performing basic engineering calculations.
- Supporting engineers in various tasks and duties.
- Organizing information for use in design, drawings, or other documents.
- Evidencing continued commitment to individual, company, and industry improvement.
- Supporting Isthmus strategic technology initiatives including visualization and immersive design.
- Staying current on emerging software technology.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Two-year technical degree or certificate with a focus on Civil Engineering Technology or a related field.
- Aptitude for and desire to work with CADD.
- Strong interest in 3D modeling and immersive design.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Professional demeanor with positive team-focused attitude and excellent communication skills.
Isthmus will consider candidates for a full-time, part-time, or customized work schedule.
Please send inquiries or your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Isthmus Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.