Design Transportation Engineer - Civil
We are seeking enthusiastic and responsible individuals interested in pursuing a career in transportation engineering. The position has an anticipated start date after May 2021.
The responsibilities for the position of Design Engineer include:
- Collaborating with team members to efficiently deliver successful transportation-related projects.
- Maintain steady progress toward developing transportation-related engineering abilities.
- Supporting highway and rail design efforts, in accordance with governing design standards.
- Increasing knowledge base to effectively support CADD services, using GEOPAK or AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Supporting the documentation of Isthmus CADD and Design Procedures.
- Evidencing continued commitment to individual, company, and industry improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering Field.
- FE / EIT certification.
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in transportation engineering.
- Aptitude for and desire to work with CADD.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and seek out support when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive team-focused attitude.
Isthmus will consider candidates for a full-time, part-time, or customized work schedule.
Please send inquiries or your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Isthmus Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.