Design Transportation Engineer - Civil
We are seeking enthusiastic and responsible individuals interested in pursuing a career in transportation engineering. The position has an anticipated start date in the Fall of 2021.
The responsibilities for the position of Design Engineer include:
- Collaborating with team members to efficiently deliver successful transportation-related projects.
Supporting roadway and transit design efforts, in accordance with governing design standards.
- Leveraging CADD based design tools, in adherence with agency CADD standards.
- Supporting the documentation of Isthmus CADD and Design Procedures.
Maintaining steady progress toward developing transportation-related engineering abilities.
- Evidencing continued commitment to individual, company, and industry improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering Field.
- FE / EIT certification.
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in transportation engineering.
- Aptitude for and desire to work with CADD.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and seek out support when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive team-focused attitude.
Isthmus welcomes candidates looking for a full-time, part-time, or customized work schedule.
Please send inquiries or your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Isthmus Engineering, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.