Design Engineer (2-4 years) - Civil
We are seeking enthusiastic and responsible individuals with two to four years of transportation engineering experience.
The responsibilities for the position of Design Engineer include:
- Collaborating with team members to efficiently deliver successful transportation-related projects.
- Supporting roadway and transit design efforts, in accordance with governing design standards.
- Leveraging CADD based design tools, in adherence with agency CADD standards.
- Supporting the documentation of Isthmus CADD and Design Procedures.
- Maintaining steady progress toward developing transportation-related engineering abilities.
- Evidencing continued commitment to individual, company, and industry improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering Field.
- FE/EIT certification.
- Two, or more, years of transportation design or field experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with one or more CADD software platforms such as GEOPAK, Open Roads Designer (ORD), or AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and seek out support when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive team-focused attitude.
Isthmus welcomes candidates looking for a full-time, part-time, or customized work schedule.
Please send inquiries or your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Isthmus Engineering, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.