Design Engineer (2-4 years) - Civil
We are seeking enthusiastic and responsible individuals with two to four years of transportation engineering design or field experience to join our dynamic and growing team in our St. Paul, MN office.
The responsibilities for the position of Design Engineer include:
- Collaborating with team members to efficiently deliver successful transportation-related projects.
- Maintaining steady progress toward developing transportation-related engineering abilities.
- Providing and supporting roadway and transit design efforts, in accordance with governing design standards.
- Developing and applying CADD and related design technology capabilities to support design solutions, in adherence with agency CADD standards.
- Supporting the documentation of Isthmus CADD and Design Procedures.
- Evidencing continued commitment to individual, company, and industry improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering Field.
- FE/EIT certification.
- Two, or more, years of transportation design or field experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with one or more CADD software platforms such as PowerGeopak, Open Roads Designer (ORD), or AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and seek out support when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive team-focused attitude.
Isthmus welcomes candidates looking for a full-time, part-time, or customized work schedule.
Please send inquiries or your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Isthmus Engineering, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.