We are seeking registered transportation engineering professionals with eight or more years of design experience who have the communication skills, initiative, and follow-through skills needed to manage design activities.
The responsibilities for the position of Senior Engineer include:
- Managing dynamic transportation design projects.
- Collaborating with colleagues, clients, and agencies; providing the support and input needed to efficiently deliver successful transportation-related projects.
- Mentoring and overseeing team members in areas of specialty.
- Leveraging engineering CADD technology to oversee and support the development of transportation plans and documents that meet project goals and adhere to applicable design standards. Primary work area includes preliminary and final highway design.
- Assisting with project procurement, scoping, and management.
- Evidencing continued commitment to individual, company, and industry improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering Field.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer in Minnesota, or ability to obtain the same within six months.
- Eight, or more, years of transportation design experience; project management experience a plus.
- Proficiency in leveraging CADD as an aid to quality design and efficient plans production. Experience with MnDOT design and plan preparation preferred.
- Experience with drainage design a plus.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain productivity in an autonomous environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive team-focused attitude.
Isthmus will consider candidates for full-time, part-time, or a customized work schedule.
Please send inquiries or your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Isthmus Engineering, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.