Project Transportation Engineer - Civil
We are seeking high-caliber transportation engineering professionals with four or more years of design experience to join our dynamic and growing team in our St. Paul, MN office.
The responsibilities for the position of Project Engineer include:
- Collaborating with team members to efficiently deliver successful transportation-related projects.
- Documenting all design work and procedures in areas of specialty.
- Leveraging engineering knowledge and CADD technology to develop transportation plans and documents that meet project goals and adhere to applicable design standards. Primary work area includes preliminary and final roadway and transit design.
- Assisting with project procurement, scoping, and management.
- Mentoring other team members in areas of specialty.
- Evolving innovation, best practices, and efficiency within area(s) of specialty and across Isthmus.
- Evidencing continued commitment to individual, company, and industry improvement.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering Field.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer in Minnesota, or ability to obtain the same within six months.
- Four, or more, years of transportation design experience.
- Proficiency in leveraging CADD as an aid to quality design and efficient plans production. Experience with MnDOT design and plan preparation preferred.
- Experience with drainage design a plus.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and seek out support when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive team-focused attitude.
Isthmus welcomes candidates looking for a full-time, part-time, or customized work schedule.
Please send inquiries or your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Isthmus Engineering, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.